Hot Water is an effective process when:
▪ A mould temperature of up to 150°C is sufficient.
▪ The mould & circuit piping are designed / specified for higher water pressures.
▪ The thermal mass can be cycled within an acceptable time cycle, this may be up to 50% more than for steam.
▪ Any necessary water treatments are used to prevent corrosion / scaling.
▪ It is inadvisable to use hot water in equipment designed for hot oil and vice versa.
The HWC controller is available with heating capacities in the range 18 – 96kW and required cooling capacity is from 36kW.