Hot Oil Benefits
▪ Higher temperatures at lower pressures when compared with hot water and steam.
▪ Compact equipment controlling both hot and cold oil.
Hot Oil is an effective process when:
▪ Mould temperatures of up to 300°C are required.
▪ The mould & circuit piping are designed / specified for oil.
▪ Oil of appropriate type and grade is used.
▪ It is inadvisable to use hot oil equipment designed for hot water and vice versa.
The HOC controller is available with heating capacities in the range 18 – 96kW and required cooling capacity is from 36kW.